Storage Container Rental for Any Occasion
Sometimes, the space we have isn’t enough. Often, we must expand our storage needs to outside storage lockers or facilities. Additionally, certain events or businesses may require more room than initially predicted, making it difficult to operate without it. Thankfully, for such scenarios, there is a solution: storage container rental. Renting storage containers can give you as much space as you need. Moreover, you can acquire rental storage containers for a reasonable price when you go through USA-Containers.
The professionals at USA-Containers specialize in the sale and rental of standard or customized shipping containers. With a full design staff, carpenters, electricians, metal workers and more, we can create the structure of your dreams all with storage containers. However, if in need of something less extensive, we sell and rent traditional dry and refrigerated storage units. Our shipping containers range in size and are of the highest quality, perfect for near any application. Allow USA-Containers to make room in your life with our selection of storage units.
Why Rent (or Buy) Shipping Containers?
Depending on the type of container you wish to rent or purchase, there are numerous uses for each. Consider what you’ll be using your container for, and USA-Containers can help you select the best one.
- Moving – If you’re a business looking to move (or just own a lot of possessions), a moving truck isn’t always enough. In such situations, renting a shipping container with a truck can help you move from one place to the next. There’s plenty of space in a shipping container, and we have accessories to help you load and unload.
- Events – A temperature-controlled unit or a reefer container is perfect for storing perishable items for long periods. So, outdoor activities such as concerts or festivals benefit plenty from the use of a reefer container. Additionally, we offer specialized refrigerated units called Ice-Cubz, perfect for any restaurant, catering or large event.
- Temporary Storage – When renovating a home or business, where are you going to place your belongings while your place is torn apart? It can be incredibly inconvenient to lug large furniture offsite to a storage locker, if only for a short time. Instead, opt to rent a shipping container for temporary storage. Safely keep your possessions close by for as long as you need.
- Long-Term Storage – Perhaps you have too much clutter in your life and are looking for a way to make more room. But, instead of relying on a storage facility, you want to have control over your storage. For such a case, it may be time to skip the rental and outright buy a shipping container. A shipping container works great for room on the farm, out in the country or behind your business.
Storage Container Options
Whether looking for storage container rental, or you’re ready to buy your own container, USA-Containers has plenty of options available. With different sizes and customization options, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
- Dry Containers – A shipping container as-is. Dry containers can come with one door, two doors, a side door and other variations.
- Reefer Containers – A reefer (refrigerated) container is best when looking for a temperature-controlled storage unit. Great for keeping meat, veggies, pharmaceuticals and other perishable goods.
- Custom Containers – Aside from storage, shipping containers have use in a variety of different applications. We have experience making small offices, food stands, kennels and more.
Call Our Office
For high-quality storage container rental and purchase not available anywhere else, give the experts at USA-Containers a call today. For questions about our product, you can contact us at 866-884-6727. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Rd 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.