Customize Shipping Containers into Anything You Need
Shipping containers are incredibly designed storage units, making transport across the sea easier than it’s ever been. However, what happens to a shipping container after it’s done “shipping?” Many units are sold or rented, useful for dry or cold storage (reefer containers). For what isn’t sold or rented as is, USA-Containers can customize into any number of unique structures. Across the Midwest, we’ve built custom containers of all varieties. Whether for your business or a hobby, a custom shipping container might be precisely what you need. Talk with USA-Containers today to discuss options for custom shipping containers
Examples of Containers We’ve Built
Our custom-built containers have great use in numerous scenarios, from festivals to construction sites. Of the custom containers we’ve constructed, some of our most popular include:
- Offices – One of the more commonly requested container builds. A simple office set-up that can be placed just about anywhere! Office containers can be used for break rooms, job site offices, construction site trailers, and more.
- Concessions/Bar – A local fairground or outdoor stadium can make great use of shipping containers for concession stands and bars. It comes equipped with all the hookups you need to prep and serve food and drinks.
- Livestock Pens – Looking to keep livestock out of the cold but don’t want to build a barn? Shipping containers can be retrofitted into livestock pens for cattle, pigs, sheep, etc.
- Cold Storage – USA-Containers have modified our fair share of reefer containers. We can add precise temperature controls, rolling doors, and shelving space to any refrigerated container, customizing it to your exact preferences.
- Shops/Buildings – Whether you need a small shop for woodworking or wish to create a large garage out of multiple containers, our team can oblige!
- And More – Our team has been given many unique container projects over the years, with only a fraction being those mentioned above. Other examples of what we’ve custom-built for clients include kilns, hydrophonic grow rooms, butcher shops, motor & control rooms, and more!
Each container USA-Containers customizes to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our experts have decades of experience in custom metalwork, welding, fabrication, carpentry, electrical, and mechanical design, which means we can create nearly anything for you! Check out some of the work we’ve done in our gallery:
If interested in the uniqueness and versatility of custom containers, talk with the team at USA-Containers today! Allow us to design your perfect custom shipping container. You can contact us at 877-391-4064. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Road 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.