Achieve Your Dreams with Custom Shipping Containers
Do you have visions of a private office space? Or maybe you’ve been considering a personalized hunting cabin for the upcoming hunting season? Whatever your dreams may be, you can make them a reality with custom shipping containers. By investing in large metal units, you can transform these structures into something unique for either your business or hobbies. And when you wanted a shipping container tailored to your exact preferences, all for a reasonable price, USA-Containers is up to the task.
From dry units to refrigerated units, and everything in between, USA-Containers has just the shipping container for you. By selecting from one of our many new and used units, we can get started converting it into a structure to fit your needs best. Whether looking for some extra storage for your perishable goods, needing a security shack for an upcoming event, or preparing to sell food at the next state fair, we can make precisely what you need.
Examples of What We’ve Done
Not sure what you would want your shipping container to be? Don’t worry! We have plenty of examples of projects we’ve done in the past. We can either do repeat work, make some changes to a preexisting design, or do something unique and “outside the box” (no pun intended).
- The Bar and ConcessionTainers
- During the summer, fairs, concerts, festivals and other outdoor events are incredibly popular. So, having a way to set up a concession stand fast and efficiently is always at the top of vendors’ minds. Thus, USA-Containers has helped to create bars, and concession stands made out of shipping containers. These units are equipped with counters, serving windows, electric hook-ups and plenty of space to prepare and serve food and drinks.
- Our KilnTainer is a wood kiln, dehumidification control, system from Nyle Systems, LLC, who we have partnered with. These KilnTainers are created with our portable insulated shipping containers. Wood drying kilns are used to control the drying process of wood to avoid defects that may occur when wood is dried unevenly. Most wood drying kilns are similarly built, including a large insulated chamber or room with humidity, temperature and airflow control. Drying wood brings down the moisture content and converts it into usable woodworking material.
- Office and SecurityTainers
- Every construction site needs space for designing and planning to take place. Thus, we created the OfficeTainer. Amid construction, keep business happenings in a safe and secure structure, with plenty of space for team meetings or finishing design work. Also, set up our SecurityTainer at the entrance of your construction site to monitor those coming in and out, keeping unwanted guests away.
- Plenty More
- With options for refrigeration, shelving, sliding doors, locks, electric hook-ups and much more, we can make near any custom shipping container you desire. We’ve gone so far as to create large warehouses and business spaces through the use of our shipping containers. See for yourself what we have to offer or ask us about what we are willing to design for you.
Rent or Buy: You Decide
We understand custom shipping containers aren’t in the cards for everyone. And while we try to offer the best prices around for our units, we also provide other options. For example, we have plenty of dry and refrigerated units we rent out. Additionally, we offer our Ice Cubz containers for purchase or rent. These unique containers are perfect for any outdoor event where you need to transport and keep food and other goods cold.
Call Us Today
Turn your dreams of custom shipping containers into a reality when you talk with the professionals at USA-Containers. Call us today at 877-391-4064 to see what we have available. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Rd 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478. You may also submit a quote on our Contact Us page or via Facebook.