Will My Refrigerated Container Maintain Temp in Extreme Heat or Cold
We get asked regularly, will my refrigerated container maintain its internal temperature in either extreme cold or extreme heat? The short answer is, yes!
Refrigerated containers are built to maintain internal temps when the exterior temp is the extreme opposite. Most of our cold storage containers maintain an internal temperature ranging from -10°F to +80°F.
Refrigerated containers are the vessels used to import and export food across the ocean. They run on 3 Phase Electricity. Once loaded onto the cargo container they are then plugged into the ship’s power supply. The pre-set temp will then be maintained throughout the container’s journey. They are designed to protect the product no matter the temperature outside. We have refrigerated containers up north in the cold and down south in the heat. Extreme temps are no concern when it comes to our cold storage here at USA-Containers, LLC.
Tips From Our Experts
- Make sure the reefer machine is at least 3 feet away from any wall or obstruction.
- Cool refrigerated container to set temp prior to loading product.
- Do not leave the container doors open, even if you are only stepping inside for a minute. When closing the doors, make sure they are fully closed, sealed, and the seals are intact and in good shape.
- Keep Condenser Coil cleaned and free of debris.
- Defrost Container if there is ice buildup inside.
No matter your climate, refrigerated containers will maintain temp in extreme heat or cold.
We offer free tech support 24/7/365 Toll-Free at 877-391-4064. You will speak to an actual Reefer Technician. We also stock all the parts for our refrigerated containers, as well.
Feel free to leave us a Google Review or Facebook Review. You may also view a map of our service area, and what states we cover, or sign-up for our Monthly Newsletter!