Reliable Refrigeration Anywhere with Single-Phase Chillers and Freezers in Indiana
Whether for your business or personal use, refrigerated containers are incredibly convenient! Not only do reefers provide excellent cooling capabilities, but they allow for simple set-up and operation wherever three-phase power is available. However, reefer operation becomes significantly more difficult if your facility or location lacks proper three-phase power service. For this reason, USA-Containers now offers single-phase chillers and freezers in Indiana for interested clients. Call today to learn more!
What’s the Difference Between Three and Single-Phase?
You’re likely familiar with three-phase power if you run a commercial or industrial facility. A three-phase power system uses four separate connections (one neutral) to supply consistent power, ensure minimal interruptions, and accommodate high electrical loads. Outside of commercial and industrial locations, single-phase power is more common. Single-phase power can mostly be found in residential properties and some commercial facilities.
Why Choose Single-Phase Units?
Due to the energy requirements of reefers and their need to constantly draw on a power supply, three-phase power is the only way to ensure they run efficiently. However, three-phase power isn’t required with USA-Container’s single-phase chillers and freezers in Indiana! With a single-phase reefer, you still have access to the same cooling or freezing capabilities as a standard refrigerated container, but without the significant power requirements for operation. This enables our single-phase units to be more versatile, allowing them to be set up in more locations than ever.
Our Units’ Features
With help from USA-Containers, you can easily meet your personal or business’s refrigeration needs. Reefers are the perfect complement to existing cold storage or great for one-off projects, hobby enthusiasts, and general care of perishable/delicate goods. And with USA-Container’s new Single-Phase Chillers and Freezers, you can set up your portable cold storage anywhere! Our single-phase units’ features include:
- Two Available Sizes: We offer 20-foot-long reefer containers or can affix a pair of chiller/freezer units to extended 40-foot containers.
- Minimal Electrical Components: Power failures and interruptions are more likely with the more electrical components a system has. That’s why our chillers and freezers use minimal components to ensure the most reliability.
- Chill or Freeze Options: Because our units are single-phase, they cannot perform chilling and freezing in one unit. Our units are designed in such a way to ensure they continue to be simple, economical, and reliable for customers.
- Temperature Range: Chiller units can control a temperature ranging from +32°F up to +50°F. The freezer units can control a temperature ranging from 0°F up to +5°F.
- Monoblock Design: Our single-phase chillers and freezers use a Monoblock Design. This means they come straight from the factory fully assembled, with no additional set-up required. Once installed on a reefer, your chiller/freezer can get to work!
Talk with Our Team
When refrigerated containers are what you need, but you lack access to three-phase power, USA-Containers has you covered! Try out our new, highly-functional, single-phase chillers and freezers in Indiana! Or, if you are interested in our additional reefers, dry containers, or custom containers, call today at 877-391-4064. We are located at 1069 Township Road 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.