Reliable Refrigeration Anywhere Thanks to Single-Phase Chillers and Freezers in Illinois
Expanded storage for your business or commercial facility is crucial; that’s why USA-Containers has all the reefer units you could need. However, when setting up your refrigerated container, only locations with access to three-phase power can do so efficiently. This limitation makes it challenging for reefer owners outside of business to reliably set up their units. Thankfully, with USA-Containers, there’s an alternative: single-phase chillers and freezers in Illinois! To see what single-phase reefers are all about, call USA-Containers today!
Three-Phase & Single-Phase Power
In your search for refrigerated containers, you’ll likely find that most available units use three-phase power. Three-phase power is often regarded as a more stable and reliable power source, able to accommodate higher electrical loads (such as refrigerated containers). However, three-phase power isn’t available everywhere; primarily, three-phase power is used at commercial and industrial facilities, and single-phase is used in residential and commercial applications.
The Purpose of Single-Phase Reefers
What does it matter whether your reefer is three-phase or single-phase? In truth, it matters significantly! Because homeowners will likely lack the power requirements for supporting a three-phase unit, it makes it challenging to purchase or rent reefers for personal use. As such, USA-Containers supplies unique single-phase chillers and freezers, able to provide the same cooling capabilities as three-phase units but without the inconvenient power requirements.
What Does USA-Containers Offer?
At USA-Containers, we supply businesses, homeowners, and anyone requiring cold storage with the reefer units they need most. Our 230/240 Volt Single-Phase Chillers and Freezers can be affixed to insulated containers, supplying exceptional cooling for perishable goods. Some essential features of our single-phase units include:
- Two Available Size Options: The standard 20-foot container or an extended 40-foot container. For the larger containers, a pair of chiller/freezer units is required.
- Minimal Electrical Components: To ensure your reefer operates without interruption on single-phase power, your unit features minimal electrical components, offering fewer possibilities for failure.
- Chill or Freeze Options: Differing reefer models are required for chilled or frozen applications and cannot do both. Our systems are designed in this manner to ensure they remain simple, economical and reliable.
- Temperature Range: Chiller units can control a temperature ranging from +32°F up to +50°F. The freezer units can control a temperature ranging from 0°F up to +5°F.
- Monoblock Design: Our single-phase chillers and freezers are a Monoblock Design. This means they are fully assembled at the factory and require no additional set-up. After installation, starting your unit is as simple as plugging it in!
If you’re concerned about whether you can operate reefers with your current power set-up, opt for USA-Container’s high-quality single-phase chillers and freezers in Illinois. Or, if you are interested in our selection of reefers, dry containers, and custom containers for rent or purchase, call 877-391-4064. We are located at 1069 Township Road 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.