Customize Your Shipping Containers
More and more, shipping containers are being used for different applications. Due to their size and durability, containers are retrofitted to act as offices, kitchens, freezers, and even small living spaces. And while all these uses are unique, modifying a shipping container is no simple task. For this reason, many businesses and individuals count on USA-Containers to help create unique applications for new and used containers. Rather than let these storage containers sit and rust, our company turns them into something fun and helpful.
The cornerstone to every project USA-Containers undertakes is the shipping container. These giant “boxes” can do so much more than ship goods and products overseas. Shipping containers possess incredible space and durability that lend to the functionality they possess. With our experience and knowledge, we help folks across the U.S. transform average storage containers into incredible structures for hobbies or businesses. Take a look inside some of our creations to see for yourself!
Examples of Our Best Shipping Container Projects
Our team completes numerous shipping container projects, helping to insulate, refrigerate or enable containers to use with other applications. For example, some of our previous creations include:
- The Bartainer – A simple design to allow the use of a storage container as an outdoor bar. With various interior hookups, large windows and counter space on the exterior, this container is perfect for outdoor bars and booths of all kinds.
- The Officetainer – We transform a regular shipping container into the perfect “portable” office. The Officetainer design is best utilized on job sites for various construction projects. We can customize your box with AC, electrical connections, finished walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows.
- The Calftainer – For farmers and ranchers, the Calftainer is an innovative solution to making more space for your animals. Cows, pigs, chickens, horses, goats and more can fit into this specialized storage unit. We equip our Calftainers with plenty of ventilation, electrical hook-ups, and customizable fencing to separate a group into pens.
- The Shoptainer – In using numerous shipping containers, we can build near any size building you desire. For example, our entire office is a Shoptainer. Our extensive knowledge of welding, carpentry, electrical and fabrication lends to the incredible quality and functionality of storage containers turned into an entire structure.
- Anything You Desire – We have designed and built numerous shipping container contraptions beyond what’s been previously mentioned. However, past what we have already done, we can provide more for you. We can take custom projects and design a fabrication to your exact preferences.
Keep it Cool, Keep it Dry
If looking for storage containers with a little less “pizazz,” USA-Containers has plenty of options. We can acquire both new and used shipping containers for the best prices on the market. Thus, we can pass those savings onto our customers. If you’re looking for a basic storage container with accessories like shelves and ramps, we can provide this. Additionally, we offer specialized units called Ice-Cubz. These units are smaller and refrigerated. Ice-Cubz containers are available for rent or purchase and are the perfect option for festivals, parties, concerts, farmers’ markets and other outdoor events.
Give Us a Call
Whether you need a simple storage solution or a specialized storage unit, our shipping containers are the best available throughout the Midwest and the U.S. If interested in a quote, call US-Containers today at 866-884-0864. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Rd 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.