Find a Shipping Container at Dimensions to Fit Your Needs
Like you can request storage lockers at different sizes, so too do shipping container dimensions vary. From small boxes to long containers, USA-Containers can set you up with a storage container that best fits your needs. Moreover, we can transform cargo boxes of any dimension into custom structures for your personal or professional ventures. We create, sell and rent out dry containers, refrigerated containers and custom containers of all kinds. To see for yourself what we offer, you can see a gallery of some of our products.
USA-Containers got its start over 30 years ago. For the last three decades, we have found the best methods to ensure businesses and individuals can acquire storage containers of their own. Working with partners we trust, we not only serve folks throughout the Midwest, but we make standard and custom shipping containers available across the United States. Furthermore, we ensure our clients get the best cargo boxes at excellent prices and the highest quality.
Most individuals find that the best sizes for their shipping containers are either 20 feet in length or 40 feet in length. However, we offer dimensions that are larger than the two most common sizes and possess variations of either dry containers or refrigerated containers. You can see a more in-depth breakdown of our shipping container dimensions on our website. But, to give you an idea of what we offer, here are some examples of the sizes of containers we sell:
- 20’ Container
- 40’ Container (Standard 8’6” Height)
- 45’ Container (High Cube 9’6” Height)
- 40’ Container (High Cube 9’6” Height)
- 20’ Reefer Container (Standard 8’6” Height)
- 40’ Reefer Container (Standard 8’6” Height)
- 40’ Reefer Container (High Cube 9’6” Height)
Our expert team can convert an average shipping container into a unique creation. We take custom orders from our clients to create new and functional structures using shipping containers as the base of every design. For example, the themes for custom containers we make include:
- Security Shacks – Allow us to create a center building in which to monitor activity and be the base for security at your job site.
- Office – Alongside a security shack, no job site is complete without the inclusion of an office. And if needing an easy to transport office, we can make one from a storage container.
- Concession or Bar – No festival, concert, or other outdoor event is complete without food or drinks. Allow us to make concession stands and bars from a new or used shipping container.
- Animals – Whether needing a space for dog kennels or looking to keep your farm animals someplace safe and secure, a custom shipping container is the best option.
- Hobbyists – A converted shipping container can work in place of a hunting shack, workshop or grow room. Whatever your hobby, we can make a container for it.
The USA-Container Difference
At USA-Containers, we make an effort to ensure you’re always receiving the best options for storage containers available. Unlike other companies, who only act as a broker for cargo boxes, we evaluate every container we purchase to make sure it is up to our high standards. Furthermore, we offer those containers to customers at prices most other similar companies won’t do. By reaching out to our extensive network of partners throughout the U.S., we can always hook you up with a shipping container to match your wants and desires.
Call Our Office
If you want to learn more about shipping container dimensions and the customizations we offer, give the experts at USA-Containers a call today. You can contact us at 866-884-0864 to request a quote. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Rd 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.