Make an Investment: Buy Used Shipping Containers
Do you need more storage in your life? Or, perhaps you need an expansion for your business? Whatever your reasoning, it’s time to consider investing in a shipping container. When you buy used shipping containers, you are getting the promise of sturdy, safe and secure storage. Or, for those who wish to get creative, a used storage container can be transformed into a structure entirely your own. To get started shopping for your used shipping container, allow USA-Containers to lend a hand.
USA-Containers is known for our reputable service and quality shipping units we can obtain. Whether looking for your average shipping container or requiring something with refrigeration capabilities, we have you covered. Furthermore, we can take any container we acquire and transform it into a unique structure to use for your business or hobbies. Whatever you desire, we can provide it, all for an affordable price.
Before You Buy
While USA-Containers is all about setting you up with your own shipping container, we also understand it can be a significant investment for you. We’ll walk you through the process of owning a shipping container. Furthermore, if you find you’re not ready to own a unit outright, we have other options available.
- How Long Will You Need Your Container?
- Do you expect to need your container for a short while, only using it for temporary storage purposes? Or, do you think you’ll need a container for a year or more? Both distinctions are important to make early on, as you may sink way more money than you need to in buying a container. Conversely, you may spend way too much renting a container and never owning it. For either option, USA-Containers can happily oblige.
- How Custom Do You Want It?
- If your storage needs are simplistic, there may be no need to go out on a limb to buy a shipping container. However, if you need more than storage, with numerous customized options for your unit, buying it may be your only choice. To help you decide, we have examples of the various containers we customize, but we can create any shipping container to your exact preferences.
- Where Do You Live?
- Before the sale of your shipping container, it’s essential to know where it’s going. Or, more specifically, if you can place your container where you’d like it to be. Depending on your location, there may be various city ordinances in place, preventing you from having a large storage unit in your backyard. However, those out in the country are less likely to run into such restrictions. So, before you buy a shipping container, be sure to obtain all the proper permits, if they are necessary.
Options for Used Shipping Containers
When you’re ready to buy used shipping containers, let USA-Containers show you what we have to offer. Our options come in all shapes and sizes and can be customized to your liking.
- Dry Containers – Most dry containers are right from the shipping yard. To ensure our containers meets our high standards, we perform a thorough inspection on each container. We strive to make sure it is best suited for your storage needs.
- Refrigerated Containers – Refrigerated (or Reefer) containers are cold storage used to store or transport perishable goods, such as food and medicine. Additionally, we offer our Ice Cubz containers for use during outdoor events and catering.
- Custom Containers – Whether needing a container to act as a portable office or looking to have a concession stand, USA-Containers can create and customize a container to fit your needs.
Give Us a Call
If wondering where you can buy used shipping containers of the highest quality and for reasonable prices, look no further than USA-Containers. Call us today at 877-391-4064 to see what we have available. Also, we are located at 1069 Township Rd 1950 East, Smithshire, IL 61478.