Tips to Help You Choose Your Shipping Container
Ever wonder what to look for when picking out your shipping container? We have an extensive on-site inventory, and sometimes, it can be overwhelming trying to pick out the correct container. We have put together some tips to help you choose your shipping container.
- Check with your local city/county administrators for laws or regulations regarding shipping containers. Every city/county is different.
- What is the purpose of your container? This will help determine what kind of container you will need. We have dry, insulated, refrigerated, and modified boxes available.
- What size container will you need? Think about what you will be storing and how much ground space you have available for the container. We deliver with tilbed trailers, so we will need room for the truck, trailer, and overhead clearance. See our Delivery & Site Preparation page for more specific information.
- Do you want a New or Used Container? Some customers will place their containers where the public will see them and want a nice-looking container. We would recommend a new container. Some of our customers are placing the containers in the woods, so appearance does not matter to them so they purchase a used container. Customers like the look of bamboo flooring, so they will choose to get new containers.
- Will you need modifications? We can add walk-in doors, windows, extra vents, or skylights. Check out our Custom Container page to see what we have created!
- Ground Conditions. Where will the container be placed? Do you need to prepare the ground before delivery? Check out our Delivery & Site Preparation post to see details about delivery and how to prepare your delivery site.
Ready to Buy?
Come on out and choose the container that fits your specific needs. Can’t make it in? No problem! We can email you pictures of our current units in stock! Give us a call at our toll-free number (877) 391-4064 or submit a question on our Contact page!
Feel free to leave us a Google Review. You may also view a map of our Service Area. States we cover. Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter!
What is a Shipping Container Floor Made of?
Skylights & Natural Lighting
Are Our Containers Wind & Water-Tight?
In Case You Missed It
Shipping Container Rust, is this Normal?
Marketplace Scams On The Rise
Can Shipping Containers Withstand High Winds?