What do we do with containers?
We Provide Custom Cargo Containers for Your Needs
USA-Containers provides turn-key storage solutions with new, used, and custom cargo containers for sale or rent. So, call us today at 866-884-7101 for a quote on the customizations you need.
Our local, family-owned company incorporates more than 40 years of expertise in the shipping container industry to offer you valuable storage products. Over the years, our shipping container experts have crafted many custom products for customers. So, visit the following links to see some of the modifications we can provide for you:
- Motor and control room containers
- Containers with roll-up and walk-through doors
- Refrigerated machines
- Cold containers
- Wood kiln dehumidification container
- Outdoor patio bar container
- Hydroponic grow room container
- Mobile office container
- Crowsnest container
- Concession stand container
- Farm stable containers
- Security shacks
- Build an entire store with containers
Contact us now to discuss your needs and how we can create custom cargo containers to suit them. For your convenience, view our online videos to learn more about our products.
What Sort of Modifications Do You Make to Custom Cargo Containers?
USA-Containers prides itself on quality products, customer satisfaction, and problem-solving solutions. Therefore, we listen to our customers and provide customizations as needed. Some of the most common modifications to custom cargo containers include:
- Extra Doors
What Color Are Your Custom Cargo Containers?
Colors can vary based on the supply from the shipping line. In addition, our inventory changes daily and we cannot control the color of the containers when we purchase them. However, they may be painted with marine grade paint made for steel.
What Are the Dimensions of the Custom Cargo Containers?
USA-Containers offers a selection of different dimensions to fit the needs of our customers. However, overseas shipping containers come in 20-foot and 40-foot lengths. Thus, those are the standard measurements for the ships transporting cargo overseas. For more details on the specifications of our products, visit our shipping container dimensions page.
What Kind of Flooring Comes in the Custom Cargo Containers?
Standard shipping containers come with 1 1/8-inch thick, 24-ply, marine-grade sheet flooring. However, we can install a different type of flooring at additional cost if you would like.
Other Products Available
USA-Containers offers both new and used cargo containers available to buy or rent. Therefore if you need storage for refrigerated or dry goods, we provide products that will work for you. Review the following products to see what might work for you:
- Ice-Cubz – These are mobile cold storage units available for rent. Thus, clients commonly use these for seasonal needs, emergencies, fairs, farmer’s markets, and other events requiring portable cold storage.
- Refrigerated Containers – Clients such as florists, food distributors, meat processors, restaurants, and pharmaceutical product producers use these portable cold storage units.
- Dry Storage Shipping Containers – These used shipping containers typically offer value to ranchers, farm operations, convenience stores, and businesses needing standalone storage. Thus, USA-Containers provides containers available to buy, rent, and customize.
Give Us a Call About Our Custom Cargo Containers
When you need storage, trust the Midwest’s top source for custom shipping containers. Give USA-Containers a call today at 866-884-7101 for a quote on a container for your needs. We offer used, new, and custom shipping container solutions for secure storage solutions. Also, make sure to regularly visit our site to check out our container specials. Contact us online with questions or reviews or frequently asked questions page.